Schedule a Visit
Welcome to Montgomery County Memorial Library System! Click to schedule an appointment below at the branch you would like to visit.
- Each member of a family must have a separate reservation. For example, if you have 2 adults and 3 children, you will need 5 separate reservations. When booking, look to the right side (above the calendar) and change the quantity for the number of people in your group.
- Masks shall be worn at all times for patron's over the age of 10. If you cannot wear a mask, please call your nearest location and we will retrieve materials you want, so they may be ready for you when you arrive.
- Please make sure computer reservations are booked with a valid Montgomery County Memorial Library System library card (cards expire every 2 years). If your card has expired, call one of our locations and we will be happy to renew your card. If you make a reservation with an expired card, renewing it at the time of your reservation will cut into your allotted computer time. Cards from other library systems will not work at this time.
- No Staff Assistance on Computers Due to social distancing guidelines, staff will be unable to assist library users with computer use. Staff is also unable to offer overrides or access to sites that are blocked by our filter, which includes social media and YouTube.
- Limit to give everyone an opportunity to visit, please schedule only one appointment a day per person.
We look forward to seeing you!
*Includes Genealogy Department