Stage Five of MCMLS Reopening
- All MCMLS libraries are open normal business hours.
- No appointments are necessary for browsing or Wi-Fi use.
- Public computers are available. A MCMLS library card or online access card is required.
- Libraries are now accepting cash payments for fines and fees.
- Library materials are no longer being quarantined.
- The check-out limit has returned to 30 items.
- Items returned past the due date are now accruing fines.
- The number of hold requests per card has returned to 10.
- Study Rooms & Meeting Rooms, if available, can now be reserved at a limited capacity, with adherence to social distancing guidelines.