Outreach Coordinator: Devery Johnson - 936-539-7814 ext. 6276
The mission and function of the Outreach Office of the Montgomery County Memorial Library System is to identify, contact, and facilitate service to those individuals and groups in our community who are underserved by the library.
- School events & Parent reading nights
- Career & Education fairs
- Healthy kid events
- Gulf Coast Reads
- At Home With Books program - Provides those living in assisted living facilities or nursing homes with access to reading materials (currently closed to new accounts)
- Young at Heart - A newsletter for seniors living in Montgomery County, created in collaboration with Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, LoneStar Family Health Center, the YMCA, and Meals on Wheels Montgomery County. Read Current Issue
- Geocaching - MCMLS has 7 geocaches hidden in or near each branch. Get started at Geocaching.com.
- In-house programming - Including International Game Day, Hispanic Heritage Month, and Black History Month