The library subscribes to a variety of research sources, accessible with a library card. Get a card.
Know Your Source?
Know Your Topic?
Premier Job Search, Reference & Mailing List Database including 30 million business & executive profiles & 240 million residents.
Curated multimedia resources for PreK-12, such as read-alongs, movies, and book trailers, designed to meet the needs of public libraries and their communities.
Daily browsable online image of The Courier. Search through previous issues. (MCMLS)
Preparing for the GED? Need to brush up on your computer skills? Find help with these and more.
- Business Abstracts
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Reference Center
- Business Source Complete
- Reference Solutions (formerly ReferenceUSA)
- Regional Business News
- Small Business Reference Center
- Sustainability Reference Center
- Value Line
- American Ancestors (Must access at the library)
- Ancestry.com (Temporary Remote Access) Temporary remote access has been generously provided by ProQuest. All you need is your library card number to access from your home!
- Fold3 (US Military Records)
- Gateway to North America: People, Places, and Organizations of 19th-Century New York
- Obituary Database Search
- Obituary Request Form
- The Portal to Texas History
Learn more about our Genealogy & Local History Room.
Native American History
U. S. History & Government
Find Books & Book Reviews
- Book Review Digest Plus
- EBSCO eBook Collection
- What's Next: Books in Series of Kent District Library
Find Poems & Short Stories
Find Research Articles
- The Courier of Montgomery County *NEW*
- Consumer Reports Magazine
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Flipster (Popular magazines)
- New York Times
- Newspaper Source Plus
- The Portal to Texas History (Historical Newspapers)
- Serials Directory
To browse our full online journal, newspaper, and magazine collection, use the Journals A - Z button at the top of the page.
Browse our Genealogy & Local History Room's special collections, including the Conroe Courier.