Copying, Printing, & Scanning
All branches have a copy machine. Copies are $0.15 per black and white copy, or $0.10 if you are using a print card (which can be purchased for $0.50).
Color copies are available at the all branches for $0.50 per page.
Only library paper may be used in the copiers.
Scanning is available at the the library branches. This is a free service that scans a page and saves it as a PDF document to a USB flash drive.
Faxing is not available at any MCMLS branch.
All branches have a printer available for printing documents from the public computers.
A print card must be purchased for $0.50. Prints are $0.15 per black and white page and $0.50 per color page.
Card vending machines accept cash (no coins) and do not provide change. Machines that accept credit/debit cards will charge the card $5 per swipe.
Mobile printing is also available for library cardholders.
How to Upload Your Document(s): Printing from a personal laptop computer (Mac/PC) or mobile device
- Mobile printing is limited to library card holders. You must have your card number and PIN. If you do not have an email address on file with us, you will also need to confirm your email.
- Visit mobileprint.countylibrary.org on the browser of your device.
- Enter your library card number and PIN and click "Log In"
- Click "Upload", select file to upload, and click "Open". On a mobile device it will give several options, including photos and downloaded files to upload from.
- The file is ready to be released from the print station at the library. The cost to print is $0.15 per page for black and white, and $0.50 per page for color. Insert your print card into card reader, and click “Print.”.