Get a Library Card
How to Get a Card
Visit the circulation desk at any of our 7 locations to receive a free library card. New cards will not be issued 15 minutes prior to closing. Library cards expire every 2 years, but can be renewed at any of our locations.
- Library cards will not be issued 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Visit any location for more information.
Requirements - Adult Card
- Be a Texas resident with proof of current address
- Be 18 or older
- Have a valid photo ID
- Have proof of current address, if different than ID (ex: current utility bill dated within 30 days, lease agreement, current car insurance, etc.)
Requirements - Minor Card
- Child must be at least 5 years old and under 18
- Both the legal guardian (parent, grandparent, etc.) and the child must be present
- The legal guardian must agree to be responsible for the minor account until the child reaches the age of 18.
Online Access Card
Visit any of our 7 locations for a free Online Access Card or fill out the Online Registration Form.