Beanstack App Logging Tips
The Beanstack app allows you to search by book title to log reading, but what if your title doesn't appear on their list?
Unfortunately, logging without a title will only log pages or minutes and WILL NOT count the book toward tickets/prizes.
- Click the plus (+) symbol.
- Select "Reading."
- Select the reader you are logging for, if applicable.
- Do NOT select “Log without a title.” The app will not log it as a completed book, and you won't earn tickets.
- Click the 3 dots in the top right hand corner.
- Select “Manually Enter Title Info.”
- Type in your title information and tap "Done."
- Tap "Quick Complete" so the app will count your book.
- If you choose to tap "Log Reading" instead of Quick Complete, you must tap the button next to "Did you finish the book?" in order for the app to count your book. Then tap "Done."
Alternative ways to log reading
- Follow steps 1-4 above.
- Type the title, author, or ISBN in the search box.
- Use the barcode scanner to the right of the search box to scan the barcode on the back of your book.
- Follow the app instructions to complete your entry.
- Be sure to tap "Quick Complete" so the app will count your book.